The Tent Partnership for Refugees operates in 11 markets globally and is a coalition of over 350 major companies committed to helping refugees enter the labor market through job preparation and employment.
Joining Tent is free of charge for companies, and we offer our members a range of services which may include:
- Tailored advice on how to set up successful refugee-hiring programs
- Resources, trainings, and best practices, distilled from Tent’s global network of companies and tailored to a company’s local context
- Peer-to-peer learning and opportunities to meet with member companies
- Recommendations on best-in-class partners that can connect companies to refugee talent
- Access to Tent’s professional mentorship programs, which pair employees with refugees
- Communications guidance and opportunities to amplify companies’ efforts