Tent U.S. is a coalition of more than 200 major companies from across the country stepping up to help refugees enter the labor market through job preparation and employment.
By joining Tent U.S., companies will have access to:
- Tailored advice for companies on how to set up successful refugee-hiring programs
- Resources, trainings, and best practices, distilled from Tent’s global network of companies and tailored to the U.S. context
- Peer-to-peer learning and regular convenings with member companies
- Recommendations on best-in-class partners that can connect companies to refugee talent
- Opportunities to coordinate with other companies to overcome structural challenges to hiring and integrating refugees
- Tent’s professional mentorship programs, which pair employees with refugees
- Communications guidance and opportunities to amplify companies’ efforts
A Long-Standing Bipartisan Tradition of Welcome
Since 1980, the U.S. has admitted more than 3 million refugees. Over the last two years, the United States has welcomed hundreds of thousands of refugees and forcibly displaced migrants – including from Ukraine, Afghanistan, Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela – building on the country’s long standing bipartisan tradition of welcoming refugees. It is critical that businesses step up and help these newcomers to economically integrate into their new communities.
Companies Across the U.S. Are Stepping Up
Hundreds of leading companies have already joined Tent U.S, and are either piloting new projects to hire, train, and mentor refugees, or are scaling their existing efforts across the country to help thousands of refugees enter the labor market.