By Breaking Barriers
Employing refugees is an impactful and sustainable way for companies to support refugees and benefit their business at the same time. The U.K. Employers’ Guide to Hiring Refugees is a practical toolkit intended to help employers who are interested in hiring refugees in the United Kingdom but don’t know where to start. The guide is intended to help companies design and implement refugee employment programs that will be maximally successful for employers and refugees alike. It contains essential information related to refugee recruitment and employment, including:
- Information on refugee populations in the United Kingdom
- The business benefits of hiring refugees
- Best practices for recruiting refugee employees
- Common barriers – and solutions – to refugee hiring and integration
- Case studies from companies hiring refugees in the United Kingdom
This guide was a collaboration between the Tent Partnership for Refugees and Breaking Barriers, a London-based organization that helps companies recruit refugee employees in the UK.